500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Google contacts
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Talk to your friends and change your status if you don't wish to be bothered
Hangouts, which replaces Google Talk is an application from Google that allows you to chat and video message your Google contacts. The interface is very easy to use and pretty simple in design.
In order to use it, you just need to select the contact you want to talk to and begin a conversation: you don't need your friends to be connected, they'll just receive the message later. And don't forget you can also create group chats, see when people are typing and whenever they've seen your message.
You can use Hangouts in the computer and your mobile device, changing your status whenever you're busy or don't want to talk to anybody.
Google Inc. is the developer of Hangouts, an application that allows you to message your contacts and friends easily and quickly.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group Hangouts and MMS conversations.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Use Hangouts to connect with friends on computers, Android and Apple devices.
● Easily share Maps locations and People contacts with your friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
● Customize ringtones for each of your Hangouts
● Block SMS messages from specific phone numbers
● Restore contacts that you have previously hidden
● Layout support for right-to-left languages
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Even after call is ended by me it shows ongoing call and cannot delete multiple chat at a time.
بهترین برنامه وایه اس ها و چت کردن.
Go ahead and delete the original
Now the app is much smoother with the update
Cool app, great cross platform funcionality!
I like it but use it less latley because, for some reason, I no longer get notified when I receive a message