500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Google contacts
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Talk to your friends and change your status if you don't wish to be bothered
Hangouts, which replaces Google Talk is an application from Google that allows you to chat and video message your Google contacts. The interface is very easy to use and pretty simple in design.
In order to use it, you just need to select the contact you want to talk to and begin a conversation: you don't need your friends to be connected, they'll just receive the message later. And don't forget you can also create group chats, see when people are typing and whenever they've seen your message.
You can use Hangouts in the computer and your mobile device, changing your status whenever you're busy or don't want to talk to anybody.
Google Inc. is the developer of Hangouts, an application that allows you to message your contacts and friends easily and quickly.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
● Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Monitor incoming MMS messages, to process them.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Write SMS messages.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.gtalkservice.permission.GTALK_SERVICE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.google.android.providers.talk.permission.READ_ONLY
- - com.google.android.talk.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.87531466 released 2d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.83281670 released on 01/18/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.81636427 released on 01/02/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.78234730 released on 11/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.75731955 released on 09/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.317 (1328022-30) released on 08/08/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000000 downloads level reached on 08/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.311 (1231142-30) released on 06/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.224 (1212213-30) released on 06/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.100 (1151589-30) released on 05/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.076 (1133037-30) released on 04/24/14.
- ChangesName changed from Hangouts (replaces Talk) to Hangouts on 03/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.303 (1004807-30) released on 02/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.217 (944332-30) released on 12/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.216 (939144-30) released on 12/10/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.128 (914007-30) released on 11/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.018 (849105-30) released on 09/28/13.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.1248356 released on 08/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000000 downloads level reached on 08/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.1993199 released on 07/26/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 07/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.525251 released on 06/06/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 05/28/13.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.2068536 released on 05/17/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 05/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11 released on 05/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 0 downloads level reached on 05/16/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 05/15/13.
Displaying 4 of 28 - show all
Would like the option to send more than one picture at once. Would the picture selection and taking pictures the same way as the Google messenger app. Finally being able to send video
Para conocer jente
Simply put, it's an easy to use app that allows multiple people to text at the same time.
Hangouts constantly crashes, refuses to use my Google Voice number to send texts, plays my voicemail or of the external speaker rather than the earpiece (no privacy), takes 60 second to even find a contracted phone number from my contacts, and is generally a very laggy app on my new Note 4! Very, very poor software Google.
I prefer this out over Skype and tango it gives me everything that I need to do, they're still working on some bugs I frequently get notifications that hangout is closing or a problem with hang out but when its good its great.
It didn't even tell me where my friends were hanging out! How am I supposed to hang out with nobody?